News

Thursday, March 1, 2007

Contribute

Hey all, so Milan made a point about using this blog to express our comments and things about the Collab, the Collab Show, or just Design in general. So what say we all try to make comments about other people's work or opinions about certain topics? I think it would be an amazing thing to see if this blog updates a couple times a day and it becomes a thriving forum of really interesting ideas, concepts, inspirations that we would throw around and get some Collab pieces out of it as well as an expansion of each and every one of our design styles?

So with that said, I'll get started. This is really generic, but what are the things/people/ideas you like about/from design?

My list:

logos/branding
typographic posters
lines
typographic motion graphics
Josef Muller Brockmann
Stefan Sagmeister
creative type made from objects

Hm.. that's all I can think of right now. What about YOU guys? I know, it's kind of boring and leaves little room for discussion, but if you guys don't know who Josef Muller Brockmann is, check him out. And I want to know other people's favorite designers/artists, too, so I can check them out. Comment or post an entry of your own.

-Ivan

No comments: